The hotel is excellent in every way. We asked for a quiet room and got it, only snag was when the adjacent fire door was used our door rattled! Everywhere was clean, the food was excellent (ate in every evening on fixed price menu), staff were lovely, large pleasant lounge for spending time with visiting family. Only snag is small car park for size of hotel. Once we parked we daren't move the car in case it was full on our return! 20 mins walk down into Edinburgh but regular good bus service back. Nice area of the city, interesting shops and some restaurants nearby. Would definitely return to this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional Edinburgh townhouse style hotel with contemporary touches overlooking a park near the city centre and all attractions. High quality and tastefully designed individual bedrooms. Relax in the comfortable lounge and enjoy casual gourmet food in Bisque Brasserie. Free guest WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Edinburgh City Centre Bruntsfield Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Bruntsfield Hotel Edinburgh
- Best Western Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Best Western
- Best Western Plus Edinburgh City Centre Bruntsfield Hotel Scotland