As a regular visitor to Edinburgh, I've stayed in several hotels and b and b's in the city, the most recent being the Bruntsfield. I stayed with 5 friends (3 twin rooms) and everyone thought the staff and hotel were just brilliant! Rooms were spotless and roomy - bathroom had a powerful shower with plenty of hot water. Great beds and quiet night's sleep. Breakfast was lovely with good choice and served in a bright, modern and pleasant room. Thank you 'Bruntsfield' for a very enjoyable pre-Christmas stay - we'll definitely be back!
(It may be helpful to know that there are regular buses into the centre every 10 mins during the day - only 1 or 2 minutes walk to bus stop. A Lothian bus day pass only costs £3.50 giving unlimited day travel. It's an easy 15 minute walk into the centre of Edinburgh - walk across the park to the Royal Mile or walk down Lothian Road to Princes Street).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional Edinburgh townhouse style hotel with contemporary touches overlooking a park near the city centre and all attractions. High quality and tastefully designed individual bedrooms. Relax in the comfortable lounge and enjoy casual gourmet food in Bisque Brasserie. Free guest WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Edinburgh City Centre Bruntsfield Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Bruntsfield Hotel Edinburgh
- Best Western Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Best Western
- Best Western Plus Edinburgh City Centre Bruntsfield Hotel Scotland