Well positioned hotel; out of town but right next to bus stop with easy bus route and you can walk from here if you like walking. We walked to the Castle and then on into the town.
Very nice clean room, modern decor and we had a view of the park.
Nice bar area where we had a tasty meal. Very good collection of single malt whiskeys which were relatively cheap (£3.60) and the staff were knowledgeable and helpful in discussing and selecting different brands.
Breakfast was excellent; large choice, beautifully cooked, included porridge and great selection of cooked items including haggis.
Good base for exploring the city...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional Edinburgh townhouse style hotel with contemporary touches overlooking a park near the city centre and all attractions. High quality and tastefully designed individual bedrooms. Relax in the comfortable lounge and enjoy casual gourmet food in Bisque Brasserie. Free guest WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Plus Edinburgh City Centre Bruntsfield Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Bruntsfield Hotel Edinburgh
- Best Western Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Best Western
- Best Western Plus Edinburgh City Centre Bruntsfield Hotel Scotland