We loved the location of this hotel. We parked our car and walked everywhere. I was also able to get in 5 mile runs around the city. The manager, Chris who was there when we checked in was great. He told us some great sites to see and recommended a few restaurants. The ones we went to were great. We had a 2 bedroom apartment with a washer Dryer in the kitchen. They had a welcome basket with great snacks and breakfast food, there was also bread, milk and juice in our room. Nothing fancy, but great when you are with kids. The furniture was a little dorm like, but comfortable. For the money and location I highly recommend The Knights Residence. My only complaint is they have many different Wifi channels and they change so you have to log on a lot. I think there are 8.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning one, two and three bedroom serviced apartments with private parking in the centre of Edinburgh. Established in the 1960's, Mansley were pioneers of the serviced apartment concept and The Knight Residence has been providing the best of Scottish hospitality to visitors from all over the globe since 1999. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Knight Residence by Mansley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Knight Residence Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Knight Residence
- Knight Residence
- The Knight Residence By Mansley Edinburgh, Scotland