We selected the Knight Residence apartments primarily for the locations (an easy stroll to Grassmarket and a climb up to the Royal Mile) but after having stayed there it has been hard staying in a normal hotel again. The apartment was a real home from home and great for coming back to for a quick refreshment break (from the pre-stocked refrigerator) and rest between bouts of sightseeing. The cheap on-site parking was a real bonus too.
A few people have mentioned some of the nearby clubs, but we never heard much noise and always felt perfectly safe walking back to the apartment, even late at night.
The staff were fantastically helpful and made sure we were fully settled in once we arrived. Having our name on the front door was a nice touch too! I can't recommend this place highly enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning one, two and three bedroom serviced apartments with private parking in the centre of Edinburgh. Established in the 1960's, Mansley were pioneers of the serviced apartment concept and The Knight Residence has been providing the best of Scottish hospitality to visitors from all over the globe since 1999. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, SpeedyBooker.com, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your The Knight Residence by Mansley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Knight Residence Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Knight Residence
- Knight Residence
- The Knight Residence By Mansley Edinburgh, Scotland