This hotel has a prime location - everything is within walking distance - and the staff is always very welcoming and helpful.
Although the hotel could do with a little updating, it is still my number one choice for hotels while in Edinburgh. It is not super-modern, but that’s just cosy and gives the hotel a soul if you ask me. The rooms are good-sized and clean, and during both of my stays I have been so fortunate as to get rooms with a castle view. Magical!
I - as a returning customer - would gladly recommend this hotel to family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modernized hotel in building dating from 1848; overlooking Princes Gardens and the Scott Monument; with views of Edinburgh Castle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Old Waverley Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Waverley Hotel
- Old Waverley Edinburgh
- Waverley Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Hotel Waverley
- Edinburgh Hotel Old Waverly
- The Old Waverley Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland