Every 6 months I meet up with a couple of my friends for a girlie weekend. We often struggle finding a triple room and often end up with a double and single bed. This hotel provided us with the best triple room we've every had. We booked the superior room (no 28) 1 double and 2 single beds and the room was so spacious, with really high ceilings. It made it a very comfortable stay. The location was great for good restaurants, bars and shops. George St is very close and Princes St is only a 10-15 min walk. The lady on reception was great. All 3 of us arrived at different times and she welcomed us all and passed on messages. All in all a great pick!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the The Ballantrae Albany Hotel a wonderful Grade A listed Georgian town house building and one of Edinburgh's best boutique hotel's. The Hotel is located in the heart of the lively city of Edinburgh, just a short walk from the best attractions of the city. The hotel has a total of 42 en-suite rooms all fitted with modern amenities to meet your needs including Satellite TV and tea/coffee making facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ballantrae Albany Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ballantrae Albany Edinburgh
- Hotel Ballantrae Albany
- Albany Hotel Edinburgh
- Ballantrae Albany Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland