We've just returned from a fantastic 3 night break in Edinburgh. The Albany Ballantrae is a gem, our room was huge - 308, and had everything you would want. There are some areas that look a little tired but nothing that should put anyone off. We booked room only because there are so many places to eat within a short walk. Only 8 minute walk to Princes Street and Waverley Station. Would definitely stay at the Albany again and would recommend to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the The Ballantrae Albany Hotel a wonderful Grade A listed Georgian town house building and one of Edinburgh's best boutique hotel's. The Hotel is located in the heart of the lively city of Edinburgh, just a short walk from the best attractions of the city. The hotel has a total of 42 en-suite rooms all fitted with modern amenities to meet your needs including Satellite TV and tea/coffee making facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ballantrae Albany Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ballantrae Albany Edinburgh
- Hotel Ballantrae Albany
- Albany Hotel Edinburgh
- Ballantrae Albany Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland