We booked through booking.com and got a special room rate offer, on arrival the room appeared very nice but did not have a bath, only a shower. I asked at reception if there was any chance of a room with a bath and got upgraded to the honeymoon suite for our one night stay! The room was great and we really enjoyed our stay, hotel has good central location to the city, shops, bars and restaurants etc parking is £12 for 24hours
Continental breakfast was fresh and tasty. Decor is a little tired but overall very pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the The Ballantrae Albany Hotel a wonderful Grade A listed Georgian town house building and one of Edinburgh's best boutique hotel's. The Hotel is located in the heart of the lively city of Edinburgh, just a short walk from the best attractions of the city. The hotel has a total of 42 en-suite rooms all fitted with modern amenities to meet your needs including Satellite TV and tea/coffee making facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Ballantrae Albany Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ballantrae Albany Edinburgh
- Hotel Ballantrae Albany
- Albany Hotel Edinburgh
- Ballantrae Albany Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland