This hotel is very clean, decent room sizes (for Europe), and very accommodating. We had a mix-up with our reservation and they couldn't find another room for us during our stay, so they called to the other properties they manage and moved us into a self-catering apartment. Totally above and beyond my expectation! I would recommend this hotel anytime. We rented a car, and they were very helpful with explaining the parking rules in the neighborhood - we managed for 3 days on only a few pounds by strategically moving to different sides of the street. Lovely and unique snacks are put out for guests at 4 PM most days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the The Ballantrae Albany Hotel a wonderful Grade A listed Georgian town house building and one of Edinburgh's best boutique hotel's. The Hotel is located in the heart of the lively city of Edinburgh, just a short walk from the best attractions of the city. The hotel has a total of 42 en-suite rooms all fitted with modern amenities to meet your needs including Satellite TV and tea/coffee making facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Ballantrae Albany Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ballantrae Albany Edinburgh
- Hotel Ballantrae Albany
- Albany Hotel Edinburgh
- Ballantrae Albany Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland