The Royal Scots Club was the ideal setting for our wedding. Set right in the heart of Edinburgh, it is comparatively unbothered either by traffic or crowds. The standards of service, catering, and planning are excellent. The wedding co-ordinator, Ayesha, is unfailingly courteous, professional, and well-informed. The food, both for the main wedding breakfast and for the evening buffet we ordered, was delicious. We were served quickly and unobtrusively, and the staff did a wonderful job of arranging everything. The price was very good for the size of wedding we wanted, especially when compared to some of the very pricey options out there. In all, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Club to anybody. Those guests who stayed at the Club say that it was a wonderful place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in one of Edinburgh's finest Georgian streets this is a rare combination, the charm of a country house hotel with a cosy club atmosphere. Founded in 1919 as a tribute to those who fell in The Great War The Royal Scots Club is proud of its heritage. Courtesy, personal service and warm hospitality are at the very heart of the Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Royal Scots Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Scots Club Hotel Edinburgh
- The Royal Scots Hotel
- Royal Scots Hotel
- The Royal Scots Club Edinburgh, Scotland