The Royal Scots Club is a lovely, decadent old hotel in the centre of Edinburgh. Bedecked with regimental portraits, royal pictures and antiques, it makes a delightful change from staying in chain hotels. Food was good and service was excellent, the receptionist remembered everyone's room numbers as she distributed keys and was a mine of information about local shops and restaurants. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it and will certainly stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in one of Edinburgh's finest Georgian streets this is a rare combination, the charm of a country house hotel with a cosy club atmosphere. Founded in 1919 as a tribute to those who fell in The Great War The Royal Scots Club is proud of its heritage. Courtesy, personal service and warm hospitality are at the very heart of the Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Scots Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Scots Club Hotel Edinburgh
- The Royal Scots Hotel
- Royal Scots Hotel
- The Royal Scots Club Edinburgh, Scotland