I recently had my wedding at the Royal Scots Club and it was the best decision ever made! The staff were the friendliest and very professional making the occasion all the more special. From the planning stages to my big day everything was handled with ease by the Events team and there was no fuss about anything. The marriage ceremony was held in the beautiful Hepburn Suite which was perfect with champagne and canapes in the lobby. Later we had our wedding breakfast and evening reception in the Princess Royal Suite. Guests thoroughly enjoyed their meal and were very impressed with the service. The bridal suite was very spacious and comfortable with its huge four-poster bed. I could not find one fault with this venue and would highly recommend it to everyone!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in one of Edinburgh's finest Georgian streets this is a rare combination, the charm of a country house hotel with a cosy club atmosphere. Founded in 1919 as a tribute to those who fell in The Great War The Royal Scots Club is proud of its heritage. Courtesy, personal service and warm hospitality are at the very heart of the Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Scots Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Scots Club Hotel Edinburgh
- The Royal Scots Hotel
- Royal Scots Hotel
- The Royal Scots Club Edinburgh, Scotland