Stayed here with my wife saturday 16th February, check in swift & friendly rooms large bright & very clean.Building itself lovley with a fantastic atmosphere. Only small complaint would be road noise might affect the lightest of sleepers. Breakfast in the morning was a little slow but was worth the wait when it arrived.I would have no hessation of staying in this establishment in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in one of Edinburgh's finest Georgian streets this is a rare combination, the charm of a country house hotel with a cosy club atmosphere. Founded in 1919 as a tribute to those who fell in The Great War The Royal Scots Club is proud of its heritage. Courtesy, personal service and warm hospitality are at the very heart of the Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Royal Scots Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Scots Club Hotel Edinburgh
- The Royal Scots Hotel
- Royal Scots Hotel
- The Royal Scots Club Edinburgh, Scotland