“Edinburgh break”

Neighborhood: West End
Torquay, United Kingdom
“Edinburgh break”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Although my oldest (16yrs) has frequented our local Nando's with friends, this was my first visit to a "Nando's". I have to say we were greeted and welcomed on entering and shown to a nice little table. As it my first visit the waiter explained everything to me in a light and amusing manner making me feel comfortable. I was suitably impressed with the food, I had a wrap with lemon and herb, and a ratatouille side which was very tasty. Service was quick and very good. I left impressed and with a loyalty card - need I say more?!

Visited February 2014

• Indonesian first
  • Thai first
“Masterpiece ”
Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

Nando is always my one of my favourite!!! It a worth for anyone to eat at nando and this venue will not disappoint you!! heart food! well done
See you soon!!

1 Thank MirageNepal
Brampton, Canada
“Excellent for what it is.”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Nando's is a fast food restaurant with a twist. You take your seat, explore the menu, go up and pay and place your order. The food is then promptly delivered to your table. The selection is wonderful with a variety of spices available to you. The food is extremely affordable and well prepared. We were very surprised by the quality of the food.

• Visited December 2013
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“The best 'Fast Food!'”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

Slightly apprehensive about eating out in what I thought was just a Fast Food outlet, but loving chicken and spicy food, finally gave Nandos a try last week. It was excellent! Great atmosphere, lovely staff, very nice surroundings and beautifully cooked food. The chicken was tender and moist and very tasty with plenty of side dishes and accompaniments to make each visit a bit different. Currently the butt of every stand-up comedian's routine and may possibly run out of steam as the novelty wears off - but I loved and will definitely return! (Don't worry if you aren't keen on Peri-Peri sauce; they do very nice Lemon & Herb and Mango & Lime alternatives.)

• Visited December 2013
Hertford
“Good value but nothing special”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We arrived here having time to use up, needing food, but not wanting to walk around on Sunday afternoon. It was OK but not spectacular. The place is large, and quite a few of the empty tables seemed a bit dirty. Food arrived quickly and was hot. Chips were a bit drowned in the piri powder - I did ask for it but they should take it easy. The menu is a bit chicken-biased, but good value.

• Visited November 2013