Malmaison Hotel
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Twenty(Edinburgh)
2,062 results
All reviewscity centreleith docksocean terminalmini barsuperior roomcontinental breakfastan upgradeeggs benedictroyal yachtbars and restaurantslovely hotelclub roomhotel is situatedan overnight staystayed for one nighta lovely staycomfy bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 12, 2009

A group of 10 of us stayed here for a hen weekend and were made to feel very welcome. The staff were friendly and accomodating and the rooms spacious and luxurious! They made us feel very special and went out of their way to ensure we had everything we needed to make our weekend one to remember.

The main city centre is a 10 minute bus ride away for £1.20 or a taxi a little more but with 5 in a taxi it works out at not much more than the bus! The breakfast was fab and def sets you up for a hard days sightseeing/drinking/travelling!! I would def recommned this hotel to anyone and would stay again if I visit Edinburgh in the future.

Reviewed April 12, 2009

The hotel is well located on The Shore and has great access to the characterful bars, restaurants and shops. The room had a superb 180 degree view, was well furnished and comfortable. The complimentary bathroom products were lovely and even had a little sticker on them encouraging you to take them home. The breakfast showed thought and finesse, was beautifully prepared and presented, and had a diverse menu with locally sourced and home made produce. The staff were helpful and courteous and were quick to respond to my requests. The overall impression was one of quality and value for money. I would highly recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 11, 2009

I stayed at Malmaison whilst on a Hen weekend and was impressed how beautiful the hotel is both inside and out. The Staff were always friendly and accommodating, the food and service was excellent.

The hotel is easy to get to from the city centre and close to really lovely restaurants and bars.

I've recommended it to several friends already!!

Reviewed April 9, 2009

What a treat it was to stay in this lovely hotel- it really made our trip to Edinburgh special. The instant you walk through the door here you feel at ease as the staff are so lovely and welcoming. Its classy, stylish yet it has a really relaxed ambience. The bar, bistro and rooms are all spot on too- I wqas sad to go home myself!!

Reviewed April 9, 2009

Well what can i say! What an amazing weekend at an amazing hotel! We were staying as a group and all had rooms next to each other.

Edinburgh is a beautiful city but what makes this hotel a leader is the location. In a peaceful part of Leith only 10 minutes by bus from the hectic city centre we had a fantastic welcome from the staff and I found them all to be helpful and very efficient.
Around Leith there are trendy bars and a great selection of restaurants, we hardly left the area! All you need is on your door stop! What makes this hotel stand out is by far the quality of food and drinks and the rooms are to die for! I would recommend their Mojitos - made to perfection. It was really nice to see a young freindly, smiley management team walking round the hotel chatting to guests, something lacking in other 'fudy dudy' hotels in Edinburgh.

When I return to Edinburgh I won't be staying anywhere else, I'm already looking forward to my next trip there!

• Stayed: April 2009