Was on a real short stay so this was just perfect. Right in the trendy 'Shore' area of Edinburgh, all the best bars and restaurants, found some real gems, not far to the center of Edinburgh (Edinburgh is a very small city, literally a burgh so nowhere is too far, even on a short stay.
Staff where good, just worked around politely, a very attractive building apart from the modern extension at the rear. Had a great stay, next time I'll be back for longer.
Recommend the hotel and the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It's the mother of all Malmaison's. The former house of ill-repute now has a reputation that's second to none, and it's also just a short taxi ride away from Waverley Station. Malmaison Edinburgh bides at Leith (as they say up here), just a stone's throw from the Royal Yacht Britannia, but offering far more funky luxury. Yes, when you want exciting hotels in Edinburgh, this is the King, not the castle. Our Edinburgh hotel puts you close to all of Edinburgh's cobbled splendours, incredible shopping and famous galleries. Then it's back to Mal for Scots dining with a twist, a fine selection of single malts and mojitos in the bar and then back to the slinkiest and most spectacular rooms in the Scots capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Malmaison Hotel Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edinburgh Malmaison Hotel
- Malmaison Edinburgh
- Malmaison Hotel Edinburgh Scotland