Stayed here on 29th Sept. for a theatre break.Hotel was ok but i think it needs a little attention.ie the decor is VERY dark which hides a lot of things.The room was good but there was not a lot of space for putting clothes stc. if you are staying longer than we did.The remote for the television had a bit missing, the shoe shine pad had been used and put back in the little holder (no big deal) but as i say it needs a litte bit of attention.Bar prices are over the top and i was the only person that i saw buying a drink,only one drink though because of the prices.Why cant these places put the prices at a reasonable figure and more people would stay for a drink.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It's the mother of all Malmaison's. The former house of ill-repute now has a reputation that's second to none, and it's also just a short taxi ride away from Waverley Station. Malmaison Edinburgh bides at Leith (as they say up here), just a stone's throw from the Royal Yacht Britannia, but offering far more funky luxury. Yes, when you want exciting hotels in Edinburgh, this is the King, not the castle. Our Edinburgh hotel puts you close to all of Edinburgh's cobbled splendours, incredible shopping and famous galleries. Then it's back to Mal for Scots dining with a twist, a fine selection of single malts and mojitos in the bar and then back to the slinkiest and most spectacular rooms in the Scots capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Malmaison Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edinburgh Malmaison Hotel
- Malmaison Edinburgh
- Malmaison Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland