We loved staying (and getting married here)! What a sensory experience - an amazing historic house, excellent service and wonderful rooms. The staff made us feel really special and were keen to ensure our wedding was a wonderful day. The only things that weren't exceptional were the food (which was ok but given the price and venue's reputation we thought would be better) and also on the day after our wedding, the staff were more pre-occupied with organising a wedding fair than serving us breakfast. That said, we'd still come back and recommend this for a special romantic break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prestonfield is Edinburgh's most indulgent retreat and Scotland's latest 5-star hotel. Rated one of the "Best 101 Hotels in the World" by Tatler/Abercrombie & Kent and AA Hotel of the Year 2005, this exceptional hotel is near Edinburgh's Royal Mile. Prestonfield has been lavishly restored by new owner James Thomson of Edinburgh's famous Witchery by the Castle. Now guests find every modern convenience hidden behind the velvet-upholstered walls of Edinburgh's most talked-about bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Prestonfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prestonfield Hotel Edinburgh
- Prestonfield Edinburgh, Scotland