I am just about to book this fantastic hotel for the third time to celebrate my hubby's birthday, when it occurred to me I had not left a review re our last stay in December 2012. What can be said, suffice to say it is the most wonderfully indulgent and luxurious hotel, and the service is second to none! The staff cannot do enough for you, and it was nice that Ian the Manager, and the lovely girl at the reception desk (sorry.....cannot remember if it was Claire or Emma??.....but you know who you are!!), remembered us from our last visit a few months before. The food is wonderful and breakfast is huge and hearty and certainly sets you up for the day. It is our most favourite place to get away for a night, and remind ourselves what it was like before we became "mum &dad" !!!!! Looking forward to returning in March.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prestonfield is Edinburgh's most indulgent retreat and Scotland's latest 5-star hotel. Rated one of the "Best 101 Hotels in the World" by Tatler/Abercrombie & Kent and AA Hotel of the Year 2005, this exceptional hotel is near Edinburgh's Royal Mile. Prestonfield has been lavishly restored by new owner James Thomson of Edinburgh's famous Witchery by the Castle. Now guests find every modern convenience hidden behind the velvet-upholstered walls of Edinburgh's most talked-about bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Prestonfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prestonfield Hotel Edinburgh
- Prestonfield Edinburgh, Scotland