“Outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Beirut

Beirut
Ranked #325 of 2,449 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Southside & Holyrood
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012

I'll keep it short and sweet, on of the best restaurants in edinburgh. Food is out of this world and the service is spot on. our lovely waiter was very attentive with out being in your face. Roasted lamb was my favourite and I can't wait to work my way throw their menu. If you haven't been their yet then your missing out.

• Arabic first
Kirkcaldy, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012

My wife and I were looking for something a bit different and chose Beirut based on its Trip Adviser rating and we were not disappointed. The food was great, the ambiance just right and the service was, was very prompt but also very friendly. Also it was first time that we have been at a BYOB restaurant which added to the charm. Bringing a bottle of your favourite plonk just adds to the experience. The whole night was fantastic, thanks to all at Beirut.

• Visited December 2012
“Best of the Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

After reading the glowing reviews took a trip with my wife from Perth to try this Lebanese restaurant and it did not disappoint. Delecious food and amazing service. The owner is lovely, we even received complementary baklava. Roasted Lamb is highly recommended. Can't wait to come back.
Andrew.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“special treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

My husband and I went to this restaurant at lunchtime. It has a very authentic feel, not overdone by the decor, lovely music. We decided to order the mixed lunch for 2 which had everything. The very friendly waitress kept bringing the dishes. An amazing variety, I am no specialist but all were delicious. We could not eat anymore when she anounced the main course was still to come. We decided to wait a little while and were then served a gorgeous platter with rice, lamb and chicken, followed by Lebanese sweets. I was overwhelmed by the food and when the waitress noticed we could eat no more, she offered to pack it all up and put the leftovers in neat boxes inside a paper bag. How thoughtful.... When it came to the bill we were offered the student dscount and got 20% off, despite the initial error. No bother at all, and all done with a smile. This was great value and a real tasty birthday treat. I felt I had been on holiday!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank fiercefleming
“One of a kind”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

Dined in beirut during a vist to edinburgh. The food is traditional and the service is first class, i ate in plenty lebanese places in manchester but the food in beiruy is a different class. I wish they had a branch in my city.