I booked the Bonham as a complete surprise for my husband and myself for his 40th birthday. On arrival the receptionist new it was my husbands birthday and had arranged for us to have a complimentary drink - anything we wanted - on his actual birthday the next day. That really set the tone. The service we received was absolutely fantastic, nothing was too much trouble. In fact in our opinion that went way beyond what we would expect. Our only small and I mean small grumble is that our lovely room was very warm indeed (we were blessed I guess to have very good weather). It did make it quite difficult to sleep at night.
Other than that I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone and would certainly love to visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bonham Hotel, Edinburgh is a boutique hotel in Scotland with a very contemporary spirit. It occupies a series of Victorian buildings in the West End of Edinburgh, whose soaring natural proportions have allowed us to create a truly dynamic set of rooms and public spaces. At The Bonham Hotel, Edinburgh, we have used bold colour, rich texture and contemporary art and photography to build an environment that is fun, upbeat, welcoming and with the unmistakable buzz of being part of a great Scottish city.There are 49 boutique rooms and suites at The Bonham, each individually styled so that, among them, you will almost certainly find the one you have been waiting for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Booking.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bonham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bonham Hotel Edinburgh
- Bonham Hotel Edinburgh
- The Bonham Edinburgh, Scotland