We had one of the lower end rooms at the Bonham. We'd heard the hype about it being the best hotel in Edinburgh from someone who staying in one of the high end rooms with a copper tub. Our room was nice and I loved the natural light in the bath. However, I'm not sure it was really better than other hotels we stayed at in the area, and cost a bit more!
Dinner was good, but again, nothing outstanding for the price. We booked the deal dinner for 30 pounds online, but when we looked at the menu, we saw we could have actually eaten for less.
Also, it's a little bit of a walk to the city centre, though the bus isn't too far. Overall, I agree with the poster below. It's a nice hotel, but I felt something was missing to really make it worth the extra money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bonham Hotel, Edinburgh is a boutique hotel in Scotland with a very contemporary spirit. It occupies a series of Victorian buildings in the West End of Edinburgh, whose soaring natural proportions have allowed us to create a truly dynamic set of rooms and public spaces. At The Bonham Hotel, Edinburgh, we have used bold colour, rich texture and contemporary art and photography to build an environment that is fun, upbeat, welcoming and with the unmistakable buzz of being part of a great Scottish city.There are 49 boutique rooms and suites at The Bonham, each individually styled so that, among them, you will almost certainly find the one you have been waiting for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bonham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bonham Hotel Edinburgh
- Bonham Hotel Edinburgh
- The Bonham Edinburgh, Scotland