Once again we spent a few nights in THE BONHAM and were entirely satisfied:
- complimentary upgrade to the large room 104 (brilliant!)
- very friendly and helpful staff
- free parking in the backyard (that alone worth a small fortune)
- very good breakfast.
In one word: excellent!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bonham Hotel, Edinburgh is a boutique hotel in Scotland with a very contemporary spirit. It occupies a series of Victorian buildings in the West End of Edinburgh, whose soaring natural proportions have allowed us to create a truly dynamic set of rooms and public spaces. At The Bonham Hotel, Edinburgh, we have used bold colour, rich texture and contemporary art and photography to build an environment that is fun, upbeat, welcoming and with the unmistakable buzz of being part of a great Scottish city.There are 49 boutique rooms and suites at The Bonham, each individually styled so that, among them, you will almost certainly find the one you have been waiting for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Bonham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bonham Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland
- Bonham Hotel Edinburgh