Jenners - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Christmas visit

If you are in Edinburgh around Christmastime then I would recommend that the pop into Jenners to... read more

Reviewed March 21, 2020
Isabel L
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reminds me of Liberty's

Edinburgh most famous store. Looks a little tired in parts now but still a very impressive... read more

Reviewed January 25, 2020
ian_dempster
Wigan, United Kingdom
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 5, 2016

The store interior has beautiful wood work that is in fantastic condition. The open atrium area is a great place for architecture buffs. Not sure how long these big department stores can carry on in the modern world of online shopping, but I am very glad this gem is still open. It seemed to have decent business as well.

Reviewed September 4, 2016 via mobile

We visited jenners as it was the final thing to do on our list of excursions/activities and I had read all the reviews on here so really wanted to visit and see the impressive atrium and it is stunning! They also everything so if there's anything you want or need or fancy you can probably buy here.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

I was pleased to see there is a fish tank featured on the bottom floor. Very nice touch. The fish were swimming and seemed healthy, good to see that they are being treated well.

Reviewed August 25, 2016

We wanted something light for lunch and found the restaurant in this department store just right. Very pleasant atmosphere, good views, and a buffet to choose from. We had good sandwiches and a nice dessert.

Reviewed August 25, 2016

Came to Edinburgh for the Tattoo, spent the day walking this wonderful city, then decided we needed lunch/dinner.
We looked around Jenner Store all very lovely, the veranda and ceiling where lovely.
We decided we would eat here, to be fare even though large looked like the eatery in any big department store.
The food I chose Was a Chicken Pie with either Chips or what looked like a whole small potato baked?
With a selection on veg, I chose petit poise !
All I can say is the pie was OK, the potatoes had been i think in the heater for the last 2 days almost uneatable, the green things where in some cases black, and where stewed to death !
A young man came up a bit later, and asked how was our food, I told him it was awful, he looked stunned and just beetled off !
If you ever are unlucky enough to eat here DON'T EAT WHAT I HAD !!