I stayed for 4 nights (first time visit) on a business trip. I would certainly recommend the hotel, in summary:
1) Fast, polite check-in & check-out (although the reception is a walk from the main entrance)
2) Room (which I believe was standard) was large, clean and well maintained
3) Room had all the amenities you would expect, an excellent lighting system and substantial TV choices (plus free WIFI)
4) Bed was very comfortable
5) Had an evening meal in the restaurant, certainly for hotel food, it was good and reasonably priced. Service was also good.
6) Appeared to be close to center, certainly I didn't need a taxi during the stay
1) Room was excellent, including the bathroom (size). The one issue was the shower as the power was not strong, so the experience was not enjoyable (plus the door didn't shut tightly, which meant leakage even with the reduced flow).
2) Spa was charged at £70 per visit, which is very high if you just want to spend 1hr having a sauna and relaxation.
I would certainly use the hotel again as the positives far outweigh the negatives.More
- Free Parking