Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa
Apex Grassmarket Hotel(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
$126
Travelocity
Fraser Suites Edinburgh(Edinburgh)
$152
  • Restaurant
Apex City of Edinburgh Hotel(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
$136
$126
  • Restaurant
Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
$225
$119
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
3,061 results
All reviewsthe club loungemood lightingcastle viewrooftop poolthermal suitesquare restaurantlighting systemusher halledinburgh castlemodern hotelhotel barprinces streetfantastic hotelroyal milespghydropoolconcierge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 24, 2013

If you need something or to go somewhere, please take a good note of this hotel: the concierge team at Sheraton Grand. this team of experts helped me out with all my request during my stay in Edinburgh. Stuart is managing this fine team with high skills and MVE (most valuable Expertise). tours and restaurants are recommended according your tastes and mood of the day, tours are tailor made to your needs.
the hotel is at a short walking distance to all Edinburgh attractions such as Edinburgh castle, Princes street for shopping, lots of bars and pubs are also close to the hotel.
the Spa at Sheraton Grand is one of the biggest i have ever seen, Michal was excellent also.
I think the service is the key to any hotel, I am not personally going to hotels for a view as I think If you go to a hotel for a view, you just stay in your room and don't get the chance to discover what is all around, Edinburgh is such a beautiful city that you must go out to discover it and not make any complain about if you see the castle or not from your room...Edinburgh MUST be discovered by foot and not from a hotel window.....

Room Tip: 6th & 7th floor - between 611 and 635 odd numbers from 711 to 735 odd numbers are all castle view
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jaynice1
SheratonEdinburgh, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

Dear Jaynice1
Thank you sincerely for this fantastic five star review of your recent trip to Edinburgh and stay with us here at the Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa. I am pleased that you had a fabulous time and enjoyed staying with us, and I am truly delighted at your very kind words regarding our Head Concierge, Stuart and his team who do a superb job of exceeding our guests expecations. I have taken great pleasure in sharing this review with my whole team as it will encourage them to maintain the high levels of service we provide to every guest.
Thank you once again, I am very grateful and look forward to welcoming you back when you are next in Edinburgh.
Warm regards
Tristan Nesbitt

Reviewed July 22, 2013

No kidding, this is an excellent hotel!
Perfect location, castle view, good food, nice staff, pleasant atmosphere.
ATM machine, Taxi stop, Bus stop are right in front of the hotel.
Unfortunately I had no chance to try swimming pool and SPA center but I'm sure they are also good.
If you decide for this hotel, you'll never regret.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We changed hotel booking from the rather tired Hilton to the Sheriton with the promise of a club room on the top floor with great views. The club room was fine well laid out and very modern not that big but good enough. You have access to the lounge and free wi if and use of the spa facilities. All good but at a price and the view was not the castle but the car park. Admittedly it is a good car park but three days of looking a it didn't make it any prettier. The front desk and Kirsty who took my booking could not do anything about the view as apparently no rooms with views available. I do not get a warm feeling from the way that was handled I must say. On the positive side it is a very nice hotel in a good location and overall we enjoyed our stay We did pay £515 for pre paid room which was at the very top end of what we wanted to pay , if we had the view we thought we were promised we may have thought it well spent..

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2013

You can't go wrong by staying at the Sheraton Grand i Edinburgh, Scotland. The service is well above expectations, the rooms have been redone in modern hip, and the spa is wonderful! The restaurant food at the buffet is above average; however, this hotel is wonderful.

Room Tip: I had the last room on the club level; it overlooked the roof....cant be choosy when it's the last room in the house.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

This is on the nicer end of your standard Sheraton hotel - very nice rooms, good club lounge, great location, good service. All made for a very solid stay.

The only minor annoyances were a very small shower, a complicated light system in rooms, and broken lobby printers.

Overall a nice stay and wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013