We stayed at The Howard for 3nights of our honeymoon, we have stayed in some very exclusive hotels and have a very high standard but this hotel met all our needs and lots more!! We stayed in the Marchmont suite, a beautiful room, with a terrace at the front and a garden view at the back. It had two bathrooms, both with a shower and a bath (one of the baths is a jaccuzzi), big lounge with small dining area, tiny kitchen with good size fridge, bedroom with small dinning table which is perfect to sit there and have breakfast and the bed is hugh. We could not find anything to complain about and the bulters were fantastic. Its a 5mins walk into the centre. We just can't wait to go back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Howard is a small and discreet hotel which occupies three Georgian houses. A classically elegant hotel both outside and in, it has just 18 luxury rooms and suites. Located by Waverley train station, situated just off Princes Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Howard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Howard Hotel Edinburgh
- Howard Hotel Edinburgh
- Howard Edinburgh
- The Howard Edinburgh, Scotland