The Howard is quite simply a beautiful hotel.
Everything was perfect at this hotel: the staff are all lovely - very knowledgeable, kind and helpful; the room was beautiful with a fantastic view, bed and bathroom; the atmosphere is great; and the breakfast was delicious. This hotel is a wonderful find - luxurious and comfortable but not pretentious.
We got engaged whilst staying at The Howard and everything was absolutely perfect - I cannot recommend this hotel enough. If you want a special place to stay, this is it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Howard is a small and discreet hotel which occupies three Georgian houses. A classically elegant hotel both outside and in, it has just 18 luxury rooms and suites. Located by Waverley train station, situated just off Princes Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Howard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Howard Hotel Edinburgh
- Howard Hotel Edinburgh
- Howard Edinburgh
- The Howard Edinburgh, Scotland