This hotel has every thing that you need. for a tranquil Stay. Nothing is a problem for the staff. From parking your car to unpacking your bag (optional), polishing your shoes at night to free papers in the morning. The staff are there 24/7. Tea and coffee on tap just dial 0 five minutes. Later it arrived. The rooms are nipping Clean and the bathroom. In our room wasalso to a very High standard.having hot deep bath was so relaxing. Bath robes and slippers are supplied. They even turn down your bed on an evening. The breakfast also was a joy to eat you wont go hungry. (try the eggs benadict to die for). All in all first class stay, food and room. Thanks to all the first class staff for a very enjoyable experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Howard is a small and discreet hotel which occupies three Georgian houses. A classically elegant hotel both outside and in, it has just 18 luxury rooms and suites. Located by Waverley train station, situated just off Princes Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Howard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Howard Hotel Edinburgh
- Howard Hotel Edinburgh
- Howard Edinburgh
- The Howard Edinburgh, Scotland