A fabulously quiet part of town - a lovely old house in a great street - though I oddly strugled to loacte it on foot! A butler showed me to my room and I was told that there was no tea provided in the room, all I had to do was call and a butler would bring me one! I decided to do this (mainly for fun!) and a peppermint tea arrived with a very nice piece of shortbread (Scottish I assumed!) Tea was very nice but I found the butler thing slightly odd. The room was very small and bathroom smaller - all very old worldly style, comfortable, I got a peaceful nights sleep and breakfast was very tasty, but not my cup of tea - butler or no butler bringing it to me!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Howard is a small and discreet hotel which occupies three Georgian houses. A classically elegant hotel both outside and in, it has just 18 luxury rooms and suites. Located by Waverley train station, situated just off Princes Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Howard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Howard Hotel Edinburgh
- Howard Hotel Edinburgh
- Howard Edinburgh
- The Howard Edinburgh, Scotland