We stayed at the Howard in February this year for a birthday celebration weekend and The Howard was an amazing experience. Our entire stay at the hotel was perfect from the moment we checked in until we left. The hotel is traditional with a luxurious homely feel with great attention to detail and superior customer service. The butler services means you want for nothing and as first time visitors to Edinburgh our butler went out of his way to recommend restaurants and places to visit. We have nothing bad to say about The Howard other than be mindful it is a long walk up some very steep hills to get to the city centre, not a problem for us, but it would be for someone not keen on walking. We highly recommend the Abercrombie suite. Thank you The Howard, we had an outstanding weekend!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Howard is a small and discreet hotel which occupies three Georgian houses. A classically elegant hotel both outside and in, it has just 18 luxury rooms and suites. Located by Waverley train station, situated just off Princes Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Howard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Howard Hotel Edinburgh
- Howard Hotel Edinburgh
- Howard Edinburgh
- The Howard Edinburgh, Scotland