We stayed at The Howard on the 1st leg of our honeymoon and have to say it was a fantastic experience.
The hotel is superb with lots of space, great rooms and has a relaxed atmosphere all helped by being in a fantastic location at the heart of Edinburgh. The friendly, helpful service, particularly with the team of butlers was second to none - we opted for breakfast in the room on a number of occasions and it made us feel very special!
Old-world, 5-start luxury and charm without being stuffy and formal. Excellent all round!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Howard is a small and discreet hotel which occupies three Georgian houses. A classically elegant hotel both outside and in, it has just 18 luxury rooms and suites. Located by Waverley train station, situated just off Princes Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your The Howard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Howard Hotel Edinburgh
- Howard Hotel Edinburgh
- Howard Edinburgh
- The Howard Edinburgh, Scotland