I have recently had the pleasure of spending a night at The Howard. This was really a business trip booked at short notice. Since I had reserved a single room I had expected a small pokey room with a dreary outlook. to the rear of the hotel..but not at all...I was shown to super triple windowed room with comfortable double bed and an excellent bathroom looking out into Great King Street. Breakfast was just excellent and all of the staff extremely pleasant and attentive. Sadly I was only there for one night but I hope to stay again and would recommend this hotel very highly. For the comfort and quality on offer it was also excellent value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Howard is a small and discreet hotel which occupies three Georgian houses. A classically elegant hotel both outside and in, it has just 18 luxury rooms and suites. Located by Waverley train station, situated just off Princes Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your The Howard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Howard Hotel Edinburgh
- Howard Hotel Edinburgh
- Howard Edinburgh
- The Howard Edinburgh, Scotland