I spent 2 nights at this great hotel. The location is great as everything is Edinburgh is a walk away if you don't mind hills!
The decor is smart and ornate; but not stuffy.
The staff are friendly, happy to help and very accomidating to all your needs. I was greated just as I left the taxi by staff who took my bags.
The suite was excellent; huge canopy bed. marble tiled bathroom and sofa area. It was elegant, comfortable and had everything you needed. Penhaligons toilettries are avaialble along with robes and slippers.
The resturant is good and you can opt to have food in your room if you wish to private dine or breakfast.
Th afternoon tea is very good and they will happily refresh your plate!
I would recommend this hotel for anyone wanting a upmarket getaway in the heart iof Edinburgh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Howard is a small and discreet hotel which occupies three Georgian houses. A classically elegant hotel both outside and in, it has just 18 luxury rooms and suites. Located by Waverley train station, situated just off Princes Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your The Howard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Howard Hotel Edinburgh
- Howard Hotel Edinburgh
- Howard Edinburgh
- The Howard Edinburgh, Scotland