“Contact?”

glasgow
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Contact?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

Couldn't even find out how good or bad this is .....numb on the website doesn't work..not a good sign though!

Visited February 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A joke!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

Another no show.i also wished I had checked trip advisor.sorry excuse for a tour company.when I phoned number to complain was met by a rude man telling me not to make a big deal out of a trip to edinburgh for nothing,wot a cheek! Also said tours don't run in winter months but no mention of this on website and shouldn't allow u to book online if this is the case.total time waster

1 Thank Leisure1981
Barcelona, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“DON'T TOUCH IT WITH A BARGE POLE!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2011

Absolutely appalling! We booked online, turned up 10 minutes before the tour started and nobdoy came! We waited for 20 minutes and then gave up! Do Not waste your time or money with this company!!!!!

Visited August 2011
2 Thank FrancescWood
Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Avoid!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2011

I cannot say how disapointed I was when I turned up with several friends to their sign on the Royal Mile in December to go on their Ghost Hunt tour to find no one from the tour company there. We turned up at about 8.40pm for their 9pm tour. After over half an hour of waiting, we called the number on their poster (this was about 9.10pm), and no one answered. How this company expects to succeed I have no idea! I would certainly NOT recommend this tour to anyone, there are many other better organised and customer orientated tour groups in the city, go with one of them and avoid this company!!

Visited December 2010
2 Thank wombat80
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Don't bother”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2011

We turned up for this tour 15 minutes before it was due to begin.
Waited half an hour and no tour guide turned up.
Wish I'd checked tripadvisor before attempting to go with this tour.

There's a multitude of ghost tours in Edinburgh that are happy to take you around this beautiful city, and treat their customers a lot better. Go with them!

Visited January 2011