Tripadvisor
Edinburgh
2,033 results
All reviews great location waverley station princes street breakfast box travel lodge room was clean omni centre calton hill basic hotel family room early check few minutes walk an overnight stay short stay royal mile city break would definitely stay here again
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The very kind blond Lady at the front desk, i'm very sorry I do not remember her first name. But she was the best, she couldn't do enough for me. She told me any time I needed help, to come to her, she told me when, she was going to be working, she helped me with a problem, The hotel is very lucky to have her, and I was very lucky to have her help.

Room tip: 319, the room was clean, quite, would be nice to have something to put your suit case on
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

For our last night we chose this hotel located at the end of Princess Street and quick access to the Royal Mile. Room was correct. We recommend you to book a room on the 3rd floor (no street noise). Glasses were missing, and we had to ask to the reception desk (its not always manned) for additional tea bags and sugar which was kindly given to us.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

All staff super friendly and helpful. Very welcoming. Room was surprisingly peaceful and nice and warm. Room cleaned, fresh towels, teas and coffees whenever needed. Would highly recommend and really look forward to staying again.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Staff very helpful and friendly the room basic but very clean.ideal location for theatre and shopping plenty of restaurants cafes and bars in the locality. Close to the railway station and buses and trams

Room tip: Lack of clothing space if staying longer.
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wow! Didn't think I would find such a great value hotel so close to the centre of Edinburgh. Great location for all the sights.

Simple pleasant room with comfy bed. Tea and coffee. Good shower room/toilet. Friendly, helpful staff.

Small double room but had everything we needed for a 1 night trip to watch a show at the Festival Theatre.

Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again!