“Laid back and delicious”
Review of Indaba

Indaba
Ranked #75 of 2,729 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Cuisines: African, Spanish
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: West End
Description: An unpretentious Tapas restaurant serving Tapas From Spain and South Africa. Yes, this is casual dining. No Under 5's.
Reviewed October 16, 2017

I have been to Indaba several times and have yet to be disappointed. Wine and drinks are fairly priced and the tapas selections are lovely. The service has always been great, and the atmosphere is relaxed. Great place to go with people who want to try lots of different dishes!

Reviewed October 14, 2017

I was at Indaba for my graduation as well as for my birthday because I like it so much. It's a rather small restaurant so you should book a table to avoid disappointment. And although a little on the pricey side, the food is really tasty and the service was great.

1  Thank Sammy D
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

My partner and I celebrated our anniversary at Indaba. I love tapas and my boyfriend is South African so it was the perfect mix of cuisines for us. The service was great, really attentive staff who offered tips and suggestions. Most importantly the food was delicious! Can't fault it, we will definitely be back.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

Returned to Edinburgh after 5 ish years away from the city. Used to go here while my girlfriend was at university in the city. The food is just brilliant, good wine, good service and good atmosphere. It's small so I'd recommend booking. Make sure you try the crying cake for dessert

Reviewed October 2, 2017

Good selection of starters, just a bit overprize but it's good to have a different selection of meats/cured meats