Tripadvisor
Edinburgh
All reviews sunday night stay dual carriageway pub next door lovely clean room booked a double room tram stop city centre transport links travel lodge would highly recommend this hotel stayed here for one night great place to stay family room would stay here again lovely hotel short walk beds
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Brand new accommodation, still smelling of fresh carpets and paint, good nights sleep despite having a room overlooking the dual carriageway.
There was only one bath and hand towel, despite having booked a double room but a trip reception provided more and a hairdryer.
The prepaid wifi code wouldn't connect up but it wasn't a big issue considering the short time we were staying and the price paid for very clean and comfortable accommodation.
Friendly helpful staff too.
We would return.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Cannot fault this hotel. Very helpful and polite staff. The rooms seemed to have been recently updated and were extremely clean and comfortable. I did not use the bar or restaurant but I could see they were welcoming with comfortable surroundings. The hotel has a large car park that is easily accessible. Although the hotel is adjacent to a busy Edinburgh road traffic noise was not a problem and I have a great sleep. The hotel location is in easy reach of the Edinburgh bypass and airport and cost to stay Is a fraction of those at the airport. There is a supermarket a couple of miles down the road as well as an assortment of fast food and restaurants if required - there is a pub and restaurant just next door.

Room tip: My room was overlooking the car park at the back of the hotel which probably helped with a quiet sleep.
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My daughter and I arrived and were greeted by a very helpful pleasant receptionist. She told us that my husband had booked a double room so she would give us a family room so we could have separate beds. All the facilities were comfortable and spotless. A couple of welcome additions would be a hairdryer in all rooms not just super rooms and we didn't have any hand towels. Other than that it was a pleasant and fairly comfortable stay.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I stayed for 5days and really enjoyed the stay. Very good stuff. Rachael was very helpful when I checked in. Nice room, big bed n clean towel n bathroom.
Only issue was the bath/shampoo dispenser was not working but that was not that problematic.
The breakfast price should be reduced so that people can take advantage of it.

Room tip: I stayed in room 110. Roadside room.
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 15, 2020 via mobile

Have stayed here a few times since it opened recently and everything has always been great! Stayed in the new super rooms which are fab, the rooms are always spotlessly clean. Staff are always friendly and helpful, especially Ashley, Joanna and John!

Trip type: Traveled with friends