“is it worthy off the prices”

Castle Terrace Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 2,507 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Cuisines: Scottish
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Old Town
Description: Just opened last week and we had a fabulous meal there
edinburgh
“is it worthy off the prices”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

this is a lovely restaurant good service and beautifully presented i just dont think it justifies the prices especially on drinks i reckon our bill worked out about £85 per head incl 1glass wine each and 1 beer

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
“Excellent lunch”
Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

I came here with 3 friends for lunch on the spur of the moment and was so impressed with every aspect of our meal.
We had the three course lunch which was great value. Everything was beautifully presented and I could hardly bring myself to actually eat my main course and dessert as they were so pretty. They tasted as good as they looked too.
The staff were really attentive without being intrusive and it was a lovely relaxed atmosphere.
I wouldn't hesitate to go back. It was an unexpected and delicious treat.

Durham, United Kingdom
“Service and food fabulous !”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We visited on the 15th February. Service was truly outstanding and the meal was fabulous.
If you want to celebrate a special occasion in Edinburgh this is the place to do it in. x

Manchester UK
“Perfect Food and Wine”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I went to Castle Terrace with my daughter for a celebratory meal. We opted for the tasting menu with accompanying wine package. It was absolutely perfect. To my surprise there was quite a lot of fish included in the menu, which normally I would not enjoy as much as a more meat based meal, but this was amazing.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Most beautiful dining experience”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Every little detail of my night at Castle terrace was wonderful. Chose to go for the tasting menu, with matching wine package. Dish after dish provided exciting and well thought out combinations of flavours and textures. A lot of food to enjoy, but plenty of time was provided to go at our own pace. Wines matched well, and the staff were all so knowledgeable about the dishes and drinks. Will definitely be returning!

• Visited January 2013