“The bizz”

In Touch
Ranked #754 of 2,609 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: In Touch is a contemporary Indian & Bangladeshi Restaurant and Take Away, located just off Ferry Road, at 8 Inverleith Gardens, Edinburgh. In Touch Restaurant offers a wide range of the finest Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine and is dedicated to serving the highest quality food available. Our chefs use the freshest ingredients to create an unforgettable dining experience.
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Not only was the service amazing, the food was outstanding. Eveyone was professional and the welcoming and good bye you receive it is truly breath taking. I recommend paying a visit to this fine establishment and there is no doubt in my mind that anyone would be disappointed with the quality of this profession.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

I went to this restaurant about 5 weeks ago for my cousin's 18th birthday, and I'm not gonna lie; but the food truly was ASTOUNDING. Thanks to all their waiters, with the excellent service and the warm plates, the atmosphere was SO great, that My appetite increased by 300%! not only was the food heavenly delicious, but it ACTUALLY settled mt stomach, No after-pains or anything! I Would LOVE to go again in future.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I get takeaways from here quite lot and also go to the restarant! Always very nice food and service however timing for takeaways could be a bit quicker.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

I always get takeaways from In Touch and each time I get a takeaway the food is amazing! It just melts in your mouth. Always happy with the delivery time which is always up to an hour. Happy with this as I know my food has been freshly cooked! Always recommending to friends and family. Service on the phone is always good, and staff are always polite. No1 Indian restaurant. :D

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I have been using the restaurant since it first opened both to dine in and for a take-away. I was impressed tonight when I noticed on their website that they allow you to order on-line. I placed my order at 7.44 pm and when it hadn't arrived by 8.30 pm I phoned to enquire how much longer it would be. To my horror we were told the order had not been done as they were too busy. Their only offer? Wait another 45 minutes for our delivery. Feel very let down by the restaurant and they had our number to contact us if they couldn't complete the order. Won't use them again.

13  Thank comfort1st