Lets Edinburgh
Piries Hotel(Edinburgh)
Ritz Edinburgh(Edinburgh)
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

Hen party of 8. Really nice apartment close to the city. Clean, comfortable and spacious.

Only criticisms are: 1 setee has no cushioning left and the en suite shower stops if you try to use the handheld shower or bath in the bathroom at the same time.

I would still recommend this apartment though.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
NeilJGSh, Owner at Lets Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Thanks for your kind words. We appreciate you bringing our attention to the water pressure in the ensuite shower. We had a plumber assess the problem and found that there was a reduced pressure in the boiler which has now been rectified - so all new guest should not experience the same problem!

I also sent the manager our to purchase new cushions for the sofa.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

We stayed in this apartment with 5 adults over Christmas. As a family get-together we couldn't have chosen a better place. It was centrally located, nicely furnished and well organised. We didn't miss anything while cooking, talking and living together, yet it was spacious enough to retreat. As the winds were icy, we were grateful for a warm and cosy flat like that and will defintely come back at a nicer time of the year.
The owner Neil Shannon was very helpful while organising all members of the family from different parts of the world and some problems connected to that. A big thank you to him and the team in the office who were very helpful and welcoming.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed February 13, 2014

I can't recommend this company or these apartments more!! The apartments are in a great location, only a 2 minute walk from Haymarket station with the key collection point just across the road from the apartment itself. The apartment is nicely decorated, very clean and in perfect condition, with generous sized rooms (2 bathrooms both with showers, perfect as we were a group of females). I was staying in Edinburgh for my hen party and my hens and I had a great time with the apartment being the icing on top!! I dealt with Neil Shannon, the owner, who is a genuinely nice man who couldn't of been more helpful!! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend these apartments to anyone and I'm already planning my return myself.
So a big Thank You to Lets Edinburgh and see you again soon!!

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

We found this apartment whilst looking for a last minute trip to Edinburgh, a city I had never visited before. The staff were very efficient, they called to confirm our booking and arrival time 10mins after I booked online with booking.com.
On arrival we were given free parking passes for the duration, there were plenty of spaces. We had a ground floor 2 bed apartment in a mixed residential block. Very new & smart. Fitted out with IKEA furniture it was very smart and fast free wifi (BT broadband).
Travelled with 3 children under 10, would be great for a longer stay as washer & drier were in the kitchen area. Full sized cooker/microwave/fridge freezer.
Great location, 2mins walk from Haymarket train station & bus stops. You could easily walk to Princes Street (about a mile).
Only criticism was the communal stairway/hall areas could have done with cleaning.
Great Chinese takeaway next to the station!
We had a fantastic few days and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed May 15, 2012

I'll make this short and sweet. The accommodations were spacious, clean, new and bright. The kitchen and bathroom were beautiful and bedrooms were comfortable. The high-speed wireless was fast and the location was outstanding. All around, a great value for the money and at least one star nicer than we expected. Would definitely stay here again as its a great choice for friends traveling together or families.

The only complaint was the guy at the front desk who manages this property for the owner. He was grouchy and told us we had to strip the beds and didn't have the phone number for the actual property. The other guy at the front desk was much more helpful and told us ignore the first guy. A minor annoyance.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends