We stayed at Merchiston Residence in November for 3 nights. The apartment was very clean and the design was modern and stylish. The apartment was equipped with everything you need. (Kitchen very well equipped). They even provided cereals and some milk in the fridge for us. You can make you own tea and coffee as well. THe apartment has wifi and an entertainment center with a selection of DVDs. we felt very comfortable and safe in the area. Merchiston/Bruntsfield is one of the better areas in Edinburgh with lots of cafes and restaurants right around the corner. I would definitely recommend this apartment complex!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A grand Victorian property of 8 luxury serviced apartments set in the cosmopolitan district of Merchiston where visitors are now offered an unrivalled home from home experience. The sumptuous interiors at Merchiston Residence are contemporary and bespoke, exuding sophisticated elegance. Merchiston Residence is a minute’s walk from the fashionable area of Bruntsfield which is home to designer boutique shopping and a myriad of independent eateries, and is a 15-20 minute walk or 5 minute bus or taxi ride into the city centre and the surrounding landmarks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Merchiston Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Merchiston Residence Hotel Edinburgh
- Merchiston Residence Edinburgh, Scotland