“Just what you need.”

Travelodge Edinburgh Cameron Toll
Ranked #64 of 151 Hotels in Edinburgh
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Stayed here for Scotland rugby game. Great value for money.Rooms were spotless, beds were so comfy and had thebest sleep for ages and up feeling great after great shower and an even better breakfast. I will be staying here again without a doubt.

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank blackied9

Reviewed March 3, 2014

I was so pleased with my choice of Travelodge when I visited Edinburgh last weekend. The room was spotlessly clean and very comfortable and the staff were outstanding. Added to this there was free car parking and plenty of public transport into the centre.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
2  Thank Joy M
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here prior to this visit, have to travel 400 miles for my sons hospital treatment. After a 8 hour drive had a meal in the restaurant. Waiter dropped half my sons starter on the floor. My main course was not eatable unable to cut the chicken and looked watery. Slow service, no one checked if everything was ok and no one around to complain to. Overall nice hotel but food (never again)

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank LWALWA15
Reviewed March 1, 2014

When attending the Theate or functions in Edinburgh we find this hotel not only convenient, reasonably, priced but the staff are always incredibly friendly and helpful and with a free car park and a great bus service into the City Centre outside the door perfect for us. On this occasion we were attending a Dinner with Wines at Cafe Cassis so neither of us was going to be a 'Designated Driver'. Room as always was functional with everything required, clean comfy bed and room 318 which is at the back (quieter than the front if you are a light sleeper) also had a great veiw of Arthur Seat and all along the Firth of Forth. Great selection of Snacks & meals at under £10 as well as drinks available 24hrs makes this a great place to stay if you are visiting Edinburgh

Room Tip: Hotel sits on one of the main routes into Edinburgh, so if you are a light sleeper you may find a ro...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 27, 2014

I stayed here for New Year's Eve and choose this travelodge for price but was pleasantly surprised how much I enjoyed my stay here . I have stayed in many travelodges but this has been by far the best . The staff are all very pleasant and could not do enough to help. The room was very clean and spacious we had a room with the large bay windows so plenty of natural light and extra space . Beds comfy and bathroom spotless . We used the bar down stairs for food and drinks before we went out and once again no complaints for what we paid . Location is a little out of the centre but a taxi back was only £10 ( New Year's Eve prices ) . I would recommend this hotel if your not wanting to break the bank as Edinburgh is expensive for hotels .

Room Tip: Book in advance for best deals and Saturdays in Edinburgh are always expensive .
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Eildon100
Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

The atmosphere is second to none. The hotel is very clean and comfortable. I would encourage anyone to try this hotel. I am a wheelchair user and the room I had was totally accessible plenty of room to manoeuvre my electric chair and the bathroom facilities have plenty of hand/grab rails. We will be back thanks guys.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Allan1269
Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

Just back from a weekend stay in edinburgh with my family. After reading reviews on here I was confident that we had found a little gem. On arrival reception team welcoming and friendly. Traveling with my disabled son is always challenging and after speaking to the hotel before arrival I was pleased they had met all our must request fi his safety.

Unfortunately after he had a spell in the sick kids hospital on the Saturday we tried to return to our hotel but found no parking whatsoever and where forced to park off site carrying a very poorly child in the rain. When we challenged the reception team to why all the disabled spaces had been occupied by non disabled drivers their reply was simply "it happens all the time".

Not at all helpful when your carrying one child and have another holding your hand in the pouring rain.

All in all it put a real downer on the stay. This is something that they could be monitoring, to avoid situations like this and for people who NEED the spaces.

The hotel staff apart from one reception member where lovely and helpful but the visit has definitely soured our trust to return. Real shame as this could be a little gem in a lively city.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family