Stayed here for Scotland rugby game. Great value for money.Rooms were spotless, beds were so comfy and had thebest sleep for ages and up feeling great after great shower and an even better breakfast. I will be staying here again without a doubt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelodge Cameron Toll is a 115 bedroom hotel, rooms types include: - Double and twin rooms with en-suite shower facilities. - Family rooms with en-suite bath / shower facilities - Accessible rooms with wet rooms en-suite and emergency call points. Reception is manned 24 hours a day. Bar cafe service includes breakfast, evening meals and a licenced bar. Car parking is on a first come first serve basis. 5 Accessible parking spaces can be found to the front of the building. Local Facilities: Cameron Toll shopping centre is a short distance away and has petrol filling station on site. Kings Buildings University Buildings. Commonwealth Swimming Pool. Royal Infirmary Hospital - Lothian bus numbers to the hospital include 7, 8 and 49. Buses in to the city centre are regular. Please ask at reception for any additional information. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and Travelodge Hotels Ltd so you can book your Travelodge Edinburgh Cameron Toll reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Edinburgh Cameron Toll Hotel Edinburgh
- Travelodge Edinburgh Cameron Toll Scotland