“Pleasant surroundings” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Scotts in the park

Scotts in the park
Ranked #1,464 of 2,437 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Cuisines: Cafe, Fast Food, British
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Princes Street and Gardens
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“Pleasant surroundings”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

A very nice place to sit, drink coffee and while away the time in beautiful surroundings. Cannot fault this location excellent went here at least once a day during our 4 day break.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank stevelittler

Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Horrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

I needed something to eat quickly before going to the book Festival and saw there was no queue. maybe there was a reason for that! I had a piece of Spanish omelette. It had no taste --absolutely disgusting. I feel really embarrassed that Scotland is serving such awful food when we have visitors to Edinburgh from all over the world.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Isla47
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Avoid!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Decided to pop here on the wander home from work on a lovely sunny evening. One minuscule scoop of rock hard ice cream served with a dirty look! £2 (or was it £2.50?). Total rip off whatever.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank cpaye
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Gives Edinburgh a bad name”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

Lived in Edinburgh all my life and cannot believe how rude the man that served my friend and I was!
We only went for an ice cream and coffee and my friend, who was visibly pregnant, asked politely if the ice cream was pasteurised and he said very rudely "how should I know, I only sell it, I don't care if it is or not"!My friend then asked for a hot chocolate instead and when it was time to pay, due to the loud music which was being played(which we were actually enjoying), we misheard the amount he asked for and when my friend gave him the wrong amount he started shouting at us and imitating everything we were saying back to us like a small child would do!! By this point my friend was upset and I took my business to Costa coffee over the road instead! Absolutely vile service, avoid at all costs!!!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank cat d
London, United Kingdom
“English the second language cannot count and mega expensive”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

Two cups tea 3.90 if you are elderly forget it you will never manage the milk dispenser .The staff are all Eastern European the card payments are not possible machine broke mmmm
No receipts given , seems to be very quiet for a sunny Sunday guess the only ones who do not know are tourists and elderly visitors , dare say council could pay attention but hay ho it is Edinburgh a great pity

• Visited June 2013