Went with a couple that had never seen Edinburgh. We took an apartment that had 2 bedrooms and a shared living area. We bought groceries and snacks about 2 blocks away. Very convenient with a bus stop (No.1 Bus) that takes you right into town and up the Royal Mile. Safe, clean, secure neighborhood. The place seems brand new. Was not inexpensive, but was a very good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated for the business and leisure community Oakhill Apartments Edinburgh offer all the comforts of a hotel with the luxury of living space, quality service and excellent facilities. All our accommodation is fully equipped with state of the art kitchens, master bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, free private parking, Freeview television, free WiFi broadband and much, much more. Prices start from £79.00 per night! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oakhill Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oakhill Apartments Hotel Edinburgh
- Oakhill Apartments Edinburgh, Scotland