Open today: Closed

Recommended experiences in and around Edinburgh
from $11.82
from $7.88
from $15.87
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is one of the highlights of the Grass Market! Great fun with an engaging host! I very much recommend it!

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 7, 2019

Fantastic night and amazing value for what you get. Awesome comedians and great selection of drinks. Would make it a weekly trip if I lived locally

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed July 16, 2019

After a meal with friends we went along to the beehive’s comedy attic and had an amazing night. We hadn’t booked our tickets but would suggest that you do because there was just enough space for all of us. The tickets are a steal at £9! The line up of the show was varied and hilarious. I enjoyed all of the acts but there was something for everyone. My partner and I had a flight the next day so headed home at around 1am but my friends continued their night out dancing at the nearby clubs. A perfect night out for everyone

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed July 13, 2019

We came as a group on a hen do this weekend, we had a mix of ages but all of us had a great time! The staff and comedians were brilliant, it had a really good vibe, the host was hilarious and we all really enjoyed it! Would definitely recommend!

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank Jesslenk
Reviewed July 12, 2019 via mobile

In Edinburgh for the weekend with a friend we came here quite randomly and it was kinda hard to find at first as nobody heard about it. But it was really fun! Had a great time and the MC was brillant ! The place is really warm though but this place deserves to be known!

Signed: The French guy with Suzanne