Managed to get a room at short notice for a trip to The Fringe. Really liked the place; lovely lounge on the first floor to sit and read, good selection for the self service breakfast which is served at a big communal table in the basement garden room (nice to meet the other guests and check out what they had been to see), and a simple, but contemporary bedroom. Thought it was good value for The Fringe and it is situated just a short walk from the city centre. I didn't know the west end of the city centre before my visit and I thought there were some charming little streets close to the hotel with a great variety of eating options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- My Edinburgh Life is a cozy, yet sophisticated guesthouse that offers short-term holiday lets throughout the summer months (June - August). A prime location and an intimate atmosphere makes for a peaceful and pleasant stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your My Edinburgh Life reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- My Edinburgh Life Hotel Edinburgh
- My Edinburgh Life Scotland