My cousin and I are in Edinburgh staying at this hotel right now. We are here for some shopping and decided to come to this hotel to stay the night before we break our banks lol. The receptionist was lovely and very helpful. The room is beautiful and clean, the place is very central and we can leave the hotel anytime we please and come back in. We are also allowed to leave our luggage whilst we are out shopping which is awesome. The only downside is the price, 80 room for one night but it suppose for the location that's great, but breakfast isn't included. I definitely recommend this hotel if you're wanting a wee break away!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cityroomz Edinburgh is conveniently located just off Princes Street on Shandwick Place only a few minutes’ walk from Edinburgh Waverley and Edinburgh Haymarket stations and close to all the major attractions this great city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cityroomz Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Shandwick Place Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Cityroomz Edinburgh Scotland