The hotel is in dead in the centre of Edinburgh and the stop of the airport bus is right outside. It's so close to the castle and shops and museums it's untrue. The room itself was big enough for two for a short break, with TV (it was nice to have a cup of tea to the breakfast news) . There were loads of towels too and a safe!?
They even have bag storage!
My only minor complaint would be the heat. We were at the front of the hotel so kept the window shut for noise which made it quite warm. We didn't ask to change to be fair (we were exhausted) and it far from ruined our trip. Staff seemed friendly and kind.
Would recommend and book again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cityroomz Edinburgh is conveniently located just off Princes Street on Shandwick Place only a few minutes’ walk from Edinburgh Waverley and Edinburgh Haymarket stations and close to all the major attractions this great city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Hotel.de, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your Cityroomz Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Shandwick Place Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Cityroomz Edinburgh Scotland